This story is short, but horrifying and memorable all at once. After exploring their neovagina, they discovered that their “clit” fell off. This level of body horror is unreal. Can you imagine a part of your body, especially a part of your genitalia, just falling off?
This victim describes their neovagina as “funky foul” despite multiple attempts at washing per day. Unfortunately, washing will not help because (as posted earlier on this blog) neovaginas are a hotbed of bacteria which will not simply go away with a cleaning. It should be considered medical malpractice if a surgeon fails to inform SRS patients of the very likely risk of this sort of thing happening.
Wherever possible, I like to lead with the actual words typed by a victim of SRS. TRAs like to pretend that this is all made up by so-called “TERFs” to discourage trans people from undergoing SRS, but every screenshot posted on this blog came from a trans person who deeply regrets the surgery.
The story below details chronic pain and tissue necrosis – both common side-effects of SRS. The unique twist, though, is that these complications set in a year after the surgery. This proves that complications can occur at any time, even after you think that you’re “in the clear.” Is it really worth the risk?
If you go to any trans forum and ask about SRS results, you will probably hear the “party line” that SRS results are almost always perfect and that not even a gynecologist can tell the difference. Unfortunately, those who actually undergo this surgery are confronted with a stark reality. In the below case, this SRS victim had two botched surgeries resulting in “near constant pain” and their “urethra permanently exposed.” It’s time to end this barbaric practice.
One of the most common SRS complications is the fantastic, fabulous fistula – a hole that connects the neovagina canal directly to the poop chute. The male anatomy was never designed to have a canal tunnel there, so it’s likely for these to form. In the below instance, the SRS victim “farted” from their vagina and subsequently defecated out of their neovagina.
There were no follow-up posts, so we don’t know for sure, but there is a good likelihood that this individual is still pooping out of their neovagina.
This is the kind of story that TRAs want to silence.
- Infamous Menace Jonathan Yaniv a/k/a “Jessica Yaniv” posts horrifying neovagina disaster PUBLICLY on TWITTER
- SRS victim has orchiectomy; immediately regrets it. Desire to transition disappears and the victim thinks it was all just a fetish
- Neovagina Made From Colon Regularly Contracts and Spits Out Foul Mucus
- Email Contact Form Added
- MUCUS MONDAY: Neovagina spitting out hard balls of “colon mucus”
- SRS victim has orchiectomy; immediately regrets it. Desire to transition disappears and the victim thinks it was all just a fetish on
- Infamous Menace Jonathan Yaniv a/k/a “Jessica Yaniv” posts horrifying neovagina disaster PUBLICLY on TWITTER on